Thursday, February 24, 2005

a long 30+ days

Kellogg interview is done, and my status went to complete yesterday after I called to help match my transcript. The interview went well, and the alum was great. Very upbeat about the school, very informative about what a big difference Kellogg is making for her 10 years post-MBA.

I saw that decisions started to trickle out last night, but since my file will just go complete this week after the interview report is turned in today or tomorrow morning, I expect a long wait. Then again, I was talking to this guy I know a while ago. He thought he wrote a masterpiece of an application to Kellogg, had a wonderful interview, and then received a prompt ding less than two weeks later! So maybe this means the review order really is random, and someone might read it next week.

In other news, there is no news from Yale, and I set my official date to worry for tomorrow. All of my credentials are in, though, so I don't have to be concerned about missing something on the status update. Unfortunately, I heard that there's a huge backlog of applications, so I'll have to reset my date to keep hope alive on that front. I feel very fortunate for the interview invitations I have received, so perhaps I should focus on those successes and sit tight 'til March 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home