Thursday, March 17, 2005

Haas said YES!

Got a call from Pete Johnson! Heard little of what he said, but tried to paid attention even after he said he had GOOD news.

I had a similar experience to what I saw a few others post: he told me a bit about a couple of my positive candidacy points: for example, they liked my enthusiasm and I had a good interview.

Can't believe Haas let me in.

It's weird. When I got the first news, I heard a mixture of Rakim's "Guess Who's Back" and Mark Morrison's "Return of the Mack." Now, I can't keep a line from Bobby McFerrin's song "Simple Pleasures" out of my head:

I'm so happy
I'm a happy man
Yes I am
Yes I am

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave for MBA said...

happy for you. But does it matter? I thought you were going to Kellogg.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Wakechick said...

Congrats once again! Berkeley or Evanston??

10:38 AM  
Blogger tiy said...

Not sure yet where I'm going, especially since I'm trying to take the husband with me...hoping to get some clarity in April when the job search results are more solid.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Congrats on both Kellogg & Haas! :-)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home